Due to the trend of wearing leggings, every woman start to think of “How can I match my leggings in various styles without buying a new top each time. We care ourselves and we put so much afford to mix and match to find the best combination depending on the look we want and the function of the outfit. In our spare times we go online, follow the celebrities and try to catch the idea chic way of how they match their outfits. Of course, they have a style consultant who helps them to produce the original ideas on clothing. However, it is important to emphasize that all women have their own body, pleasures, desires and ideas on their dressing so, why would we try to put all women into one stereotype, isn’t is too derogatory? Of course, we can get inspired by others and can look at their styles and as we believe this inspiration is not a bad thing or cannot be called as cheating. For years, for human being, interaction is a must and everything we see in the world now, is made by inspiration from others. It is also something like you hear a whisper and talk in by your own words. How? Before taking a deep look of this, let’s think about two women wearing exactly the same clothes at the same time. Looking similar does not necessarily mean being same or making the same influence. While from your walking to your posture is totally different how can we say “you girls look same!”. On the other hand, wearing different styles and matching with your own clothes is always the best choice that you do yourself and be unique fashionable and look stylish in your area.
As the casual clothing keeps its place on the top of the list for being the most ordinary outfit, we offer you to enlarge your borders by making a little touch on your clothing without compromising your regular dress code at your workplace for example. Even though you put some distance between you and the clothes which you had not better to wear on the work, you can still be stylist among your colleagues. We hear you asking “How?”. It is pretty simple: After opening your wardrobe, it is time to mix, match and create your own look!
- Plaid Top: Besides your leggings, a super soft and super affordable plaid top in multiple colors make it easy to combine. Either tuck in or tie at the ends.
- Waistcoat: It will be a nice option to catch a casual look which keeps you warm especially in chilly weathers.
- Cardigan: Wearing a solid top under and attach a little brooch on the heart side will make you look elegant and suitable for a casual day.
- Long Tunic: Long on the back and short on the front side is always the little trick that shows your leg taller. And, it gives you confidence in your movements during the day.
- Turtleneck Sweater: In colder days, the turtleneck sweater will keep you warm. Matching it with a favorite necklace will complete your casual look.
Can you wear leggings casually?
Absolutely! Wearing leggings as pants is a great way to add some extra warmth on a chilly day, and they’re perfect for running errands or relaxing at home. Just make sure that the leggings you choose are made of a thick, opaque fabric that won’t show your underwear or skin through. Leggings are also a great choice for travel, because they take up very little space in your luggage and they can be dressed up or down depending on the situation. If you’re going to be doing any sightseeing, I recommend packing a pair of skinny jeans or trousers to wear over your leggings so you’ll be ready for any formal events you might attend. Enjoy!